On this episode Jason and John are joined by Scott Horton of Anti-War Radio to break down the current state of the American Empire, the anti-war movement, and the 5.5 illegal wars of Aggression America is involved in. We cover some whacky anti TSA political theatre and of course there’s Too Much Government News!
Join us as we discuss……..
- Austin activists dressed as TSA agents execute mock pat downs at the State House.
We are joined in studio by Scott Horton of host Anti War Radio who recently moved back to Austin, Texas.
- Horton on the Libya fiasco – Constitutional? Just?
“War is the Health of the State” – Randolph Bourne
- The United States of America is involved in 5.5 undeclared wars……….
Afghanistan (the “just” war), Iraq (the boondoggle), Pakistan (Don’t look over here), Yemen (the Drone Wars), Libya (Barry’s War), and Somalia (Cheney’s Proxy War). Who’s next?
- Is the United States an empire? Chalmers Johnson – The Empire of Bases
- Horton on the future of the anti-war movement -”there is potential for a broad based ‘us vs. them’ realignment in this country”
And of course we cover Too Much Government News – YEAH! [Sponsored by Enerfood!]
- 6 Orlando Food Not Bombs activists arrested for feeeding the homeless!
Now that’s Too Much Government!
Resources from this show: